Regulation (EC) no. 1907/2006 (REACh)Compliance with laws and regulations is a matter of course for us as a renowned German brand manufacturer. In terms of REACh, we are a "downstream user". We therefore supply "preparations" and "articles".
Concretely this means:
– According to Article 33 of Regulation (EC) no. 1907/2006 (REACh), distributors of articles (machines, accessories, as well as construction and spare parts) that contain one or more so-called substances of very high concern (SVHC) in a concentration above 0.1 weight percent are subject to the REACh regulations.-% contains, certain information obligations. Substances identified as SVHC are included in the so-called candidate list by the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA).
– We naturally comply with the duty to inform according to Article 33.
– Based on available information from our suppliers, we believe that the registration of Annex 14 listed substances has been completed in a timely manner.
– To the best of our knowledge, none of our articles contains any substances listed in Annex 17 that would prohibit their being placed on the market.
– Safety data sheets and safety instructions can be obtained from our sales department or from our Safety Information page.
According to available information, almost all Metabo products contain components in which lead (CAS no. 7439-92-1) as an alloying element, z.B. in steel or copper, in concentrations greater than 0.1 wt.-% is contained. The use of this substance is in accordance with the current exemption regulations. If the products are used as intended, there is no danger to health or the environment. Safety instructions are not required.