Tfa and then tfa know

TFA -. Then?Two TFAs report on their further education and present the study program "Health Sciences at Vocational Schools" at the University of Osnabruck.

Table of contents

– Which places of study are available? – What are the admission requirements?? – How does the application process work?? – How does the allocation of study places work?? Which profession-. Fields of activity are there? – Where can I find answers to my questions??

By Rabea Daun and Lizzy Seeger

Already during the training the question came up: "What comes afterwards??"For us it was clear that we did not want to lose the connection to the profession we had learned. Health care and working with people are of great interest to us. Now we study at the University of Osnabruck in the sixth semester "Health Sciences at Vocational Schools", a bachelor program that we enjoy a lot.

The limited number of students makes it possible to get to know all fellow students from one's own study program. The lectures and seminars are consistently clear and interesting. However, the course of study also demands a certain amount of diligence and stamina. It should be clear to everyone that the course also covers scientific topics such as general and physiological chemistry. However, these hurdles can be overcome. Knowledge of the subject areas of the training, such as anatomy and technical terminology, is a great advantage.

What does the course of study look like?? You start with the Bachelor's program "Vocational Education", which is offered in the respective winter semester. After successful completion of the bachelor's degree, the master's program "Teacher Training at Vocational Schools" follows. Before beginning the study program, students must also choose a general education subject. Furthermore, the field of occupational-. Business education to this study program.

Which places of study are there??

An overview of private and public institutions can be found here. In northern Germany, the cities of Hamburg and Osnabruck offer the opportunity to study health sciences at vocational schools.

What about the standard period of study and semester fees??

The standard period of study for the bachelor's degree is six semesters, i.e. three years. The master's degree can be completed in the standard period of study of four semesters. Accordingly, the total study time is five years. After graduation, you can immediately start your traineeship, which lasts between one and two years, depending on the federal state.

Students pay a semester fee per semester as a contribution to the costs of the semester ticket, student services and administration.

What are the admission requirements?

For the bachelor's degree program, the general university entrance qualification, the subject-specific university entrance qualification, or a special university entrance qualification is required. For acceptance to the Master's program, proof of practical work in a field related to the profession is required. Vocational training in the health sector, such as TFA, fulfills this requirement.

How does the application process work??

Enrollment for the bachelor's program is possible until 15. July of each year possible. For this purpose, a form has to be filled out online, further proofs (e.g. B. certificates) must be submitted.

How does the study place allocation proceed?

The bachelor's degree program is subject to limited admissions. Places are allocated according to the university's own selection procedure and the number of semesters spent waiting for admission. Currently, Osnabruck accepts approximately 49 applicants per winter semester. The minor subjects are not subject to admission restrictions, the only exception being sports. There are 27 study places available here. Which profession-. Fields of activity exist?After graduation, teaching is not only possible at vocational schools. It is also possible to work at vocational schools, technical colleges, specialized secondary schools or specialized grammar schools.

After the master's degree, there are many other fields of activity:

employment in industry or in the field of hospital management

the work in health offices, social insurance agencies or health science institutes (z. B. Robert Koch Institute)

an activity in editorial offices, publishing houses and in the context of patient trainings.

In addition, freelance work in health-related consulting is possible. Alternatively, a scientific activity or doctorate can be attached to the studies.

Where can I find answers to my questions?

For answers to general questions, the Central Student Advisory Service will help you to. Detailed questions about the health sciences program at vocational schools can be answered by the departmental student advisor.

Like this post? Please share to your friends:
Leave a Reply

;-) :| :x :twisted: :smile: :shock: :sad: :roll: :razz: :oops: :o :mrgreen: :lol: :idea: :grin: :evil: :cry: :cool: :arrow: :???: :?: :!: